Californians for Safety and Justice, a nonprofit working to improve public safety and reduce ineffective justice system practices, invites you to to a free event:
“Crime Survivors for Safety and Justice” Town Hall
Thursday, November 21, 2013
5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Ronald F. Deaton Civic Auditorium
100 W. 1st Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Please RSVP by November 15th, 2013.
Click HERE to register.
Please join us for this important discussion about pubic safety, specifically what survivors of crime need to recover and thrive – individually and as communities experiencing frequent violence and crime.
HOSTS: Los Angeles City Councilman Joe Buscaino and Californians for Safety and Justice
Keynote speaker: Los Angeles City Attorney Mike Feuer
Speakers on What Survivors Need panel:
- Adela Barajas, Life After Uncivil Ruthless Acts
- Stinson Brown, Los Angeles Police Department, Gang Intervention Liaison
- Dr. Cheryl Grills, Associate Dean of Bellarmine College of Liberal Arts
- Vicky Lindsey, Project Cry No More
- Eve Sheedy, Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office, Domestic Violence Policy
- Aqeela Sherrills, Survivor Outreach Strategist, Californians for Safety and Justice (moderator)
Please join us – and share with your networks.
Click HERE to register. For more information, please contact Charna Martin at 213-236-3752 or email@example.com.